Your Ad Here

Monday, May 5, 2008

I just like to have fun



Nothin But A Good Time by Poison

Now listen
Not a dime, I cant pay my rent
I can barely make it through the week
Saturday night Id like to make my girl
But right now I cant make ends meet

Im always workin slavin every day
Gotta get away from that same old same old
I need a chance just to get away
If you could hear me think this is what Id say

Chorus:
Dont need nothin but a good time
How can I resist
Aint lookin for nothin but a good time
And it dont get better than this

They say I spend my money on women and wine
But I couldnt tell you where I spent last night
Im really sorry about the shape Im in
I just like my fun every now and then

Im always workin slavin every day
Gotta get away from that same old same old
I need a chance just to get away
If you could hear me think this is what Id say

Chorus

You see I raise a toast to all of us
Who are breakin our backs every day
If wantin the good life is such a crime
Lord, then put me away
Heres to ya

1 comment:

aai333 said...

Just when you thought you couldn’t possibly find another reason to hate ed hardy fashion story, Presto!
Lindsay Lohan for ed hardy wholesale could be on its

way to a high-end retailer near you, industry spies whispered
to E! Online this week. The leggings designer is in talks to craft a line of handbags with the bejeweled
t-shirt manufacturer; as if cheap ed hardy wholesale

s affiliation with Jon Gosselin isn’t enough of a turn-off.

Originally released in 1985, the cheap Nike dunk was

introduced as a technical basketball sneaker. They were designed with “paneling” and a lower profile

enabling you to have more control during basketball moves. But, what really made the discount nike dunk was their variation of colors

specifically designed to match college team uniforms. After a period of cease production on the nike dunk outlet, they were re-released in 1998 and now

have become an icon available in every colorway imaginable.
Originally released in 1985, the discount nike shoes

was an alternative basketball sneaker that had lighter weight and provided comfort to enhance your game.

The Dunk launched Nike’s “College Colors” program. This program signed selected universities to an

exclusive Dunk sponsorship deal. The “College Colors” program was successful and universities like

Michigan, St John’s, and Syracuse all wore two-tone cheap

nike shoes
that mimicked their team colors.

We might actually wait in line for a Christian

Louboutin outlet
for J.Crew shoe. And she goes on to address why they’re so into collaborations

with well established.